Sunday, November 9, 2025

Paul's Back to Music


Back to Music - In one of my other Google blogs (same 'site') 

https://paulpanebiancomusic.blogspot.com/

https://ofinterestandstuff.blogspot.com/

2019 I was talking about the biz of music......which was  ---   "grinding to a stand still" for me - Then Covid struct = and we are still not out of 'Covid Restraints' 6-7 years later. 

Which made me think Its a good time to stay home and Compose/write. = so I have more of my own music I would like to publish when it's complete. 

We need another way to sell then Online - why should the computer business complicate/destroy everyone's business'?

In the beginning It worked well enough 1/2 the old way 1/2 this new Internet computer way......I'm sure no one believes what it turned into in the last 20 years - 

The Creative spirit is for certain not dead in ME  

[business]?

Do we need to step back in time ? - We can't - we can remember and hopefully Repair The Problem!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I deleted the 'post' from 12/12 2025 - due to the fact that no one ever seems to understand what I am 'saying' ..........

    ReplyDelete